Lifeboat PC - Play now!
- Lifeboat has set records for online Minecraft servers across the globe – while simultaneously being a uniquely Pocket Edition server network
- Now for the first time Lifeboat is coming to it’s big brother, the PC Edition
- We have many plans for the future of our PC network, so hold tight!
Connect to PC.LBSG.NET
- Launch Minecraft and select the “Multiplayer” button
- Click to add a server, and name it “Lifeboat”
- Type “PC.LBSG.NET” under the Server Address field
- Click “Done”!
Join the server
- Once you have the server added, click on it from your multiplayer list
- Click “Join Server”
- After joining the server, you will automatically be spawned in the Lifeboat PC lobby.
- It’s brand new, be sure to take a look around! Explore, make friends, and join games.
select a gamemode
- You can head towards the fountain in the lobby to find our gametype wall.
- Click on a sign to join the match. You will automatically be teleported to the match.
- We have many gametypes in the works, stay tuned to join and play!
Updates - Future gamemodes
- We have a ton of features and games being prepared, just wait and you’ll see!
- Don’t panic if you don’t see the game you’d like to play just yet – we have a lot of plans!
- Follow our all new Lifeboat PC Twitter account @LifeboatPC