How to play Survival Mode
connect to sm.lbsg.net
- Launch Minecraft PE and tap “Play”.
- Select the “Friends” tab, and tap the button on the top right of the screen.
- Name the server “Survival Mode” and enter “sm.lbsg.net” as the IP.
- Leave the port as the default, 19132. Tap “Save”.
Login to your account
- You will spawn in the lobby. VIPs, MVPs and GOATs can select from three team colors – red, blue, or green. Non VIPs are assigned a random team.
- Once you select a team color, you will spawn in the world near your teams village
Enter your village
- You can find building materials in chest.
- You can’t build in the village, but the areas around the village is where your team can safely build.
- You may use the dump to dispose of items no longer wanted or needed
- Work together with your team to create an awesome base!
- The contested zone is the area for battle, PVP lovers!
- Follow the arrow to get to the contested zone
- Not only is this the designated area for fighting, players cannot be killed anywhere else on the map
- You can build in the contested zone. It is safer to build closer to home, but more adventerous to build a fort near the enemy team.
- Server automatically runs a clean up once per day
- Be ready to start again the next day!