How to Play Adventure Maps
Check back later for the full “How to” guide on Adventure Maps!
connect to adv.lbsg.net
- Launch Minecraft PE and tap “Play”.
- Select the “Friends” tab and tap the button on the top right of the screen.
- Name the server “Adventure Maps” and enter “adv.lbsg.net” as the IP.
- Leave the port as the default, 19132. Tap “Save”.
Login to your account
- Enter your password to log in.
- You will spawn in the lobby once logged in, where you can explore.
- Visit the various shops and have a look around, you’ll like what you see!
Choose your adventure
- In the lobby, go to the “Games” section (huge letters)
- There are 4 adventure maps to choose from, tap to select.
- There is currently 4 maps. Temple of the Gods, 1 – 4!
Begin your journey
- Begin your journey into the Temple of the Gods!
- Be prepared to test yourself to the total maximum.
- Many adventurous difficulties await you.
- On your Adventure you will face many challenges and puzzles.
- Look for hints around you and in the environment, they will help you on your way.
- If you are stuck, walk through each step until you solve the puzzle.
discover exciting places
- As you search, discover cool ancient cities and villages!
- If you stumble across them, search for hints and clues to help you progress on your journey.
- Take pictures and share with your friends!
Proceed with caution
- You will most likely come across lava, and other dangerous places.
- Be sure to avoid them, and use parkour if necessary to continue!
- The adventure world is exciting, open, and expansive, but that doesn’t stop traps from hanging around. Be careful!
- Some traps can’t be avoided, but they can be outsmarted. Think! (Hint: What triggers a trap, etc..)
- Temple of the Gods is a vast world with unknown areas & railroads. Ride at your own risk!
- Take note of what you see around you, and don’t forget to look for treasure & chests..
- You will find treasure in many places on your adventure.
- Be sure to keep on the lookout and find as much treasure as you can, identify chests on your journey.
Your chance to emulate the most feared and reviled of all the Mobs. Creeper gets 1 throwable TNT every 90 seconds. This could get you just the bad reputation you were looking for.
Capture the Flag
VIPs can pick their team so play on the same side as their friends.
You get our sincere gratitude. VIPs pay for the network. These games would not be possible without VIPs!
Loot chests and bridge across the void in this tense game-type. Last player standing wins!
VIP+ Lets you pick the Red, Blue, or Green team in some of our most fun gametypes. Otherwise, you are assigned a team at random.