How to play bounty hunter
- Launch Minecraft PE and tap “Play”.
- Select the “Friends” tab, and tap the button on the top right of the screen.
- Name the server “Bounty Hunter” and enter “bh.lbsg.net” as the IP.
- Leave the port as the default, 19132. Tap “Save”.
Login to your account
- You will spawn in a similar lobby to our Survival Games mode
- The lobby has a number of options you can choose from before joining a game, which is explained below
- Feel free to explore and enjoy the lobby!
Choose a team
- Bounty Hunter is uniquely divided into three primary teams: Red, Green, and Blue.
- You can select a team color by tapping on one of the designated signs
- Only VIP, MVP or GOAT can select their team. To get a rank, visit this Rank Page.
join a match
- To join a match, find the large “Games” sign. Underneath you will find maps that are running
- Click a sign to join a match. As it gets close to full of players, only VIP members will be able to join
- Read the signs closely, they display the number of players/how many per team, and the map name
Explore the world
- Explore the vast Bounty Hunter worlds, and find loot
- Check trees and other crevices under cars, and near buildings to find chests with new items in them!
- The more items you find, the more likely your team is to prosper. Search everywhere you can think of!
battle other teams
- Once you have sufficient equipment and weapons, bring the battle to the enemy!
- As you defeat your opponents, you will receive their items, thus increasing your power and ability to win
- Keep in mind it goes both ways – if the enemy destroys you they will become stronger by utilizing your items
buy weapons and armor
- Bounty Hunter includes a shop where you can purchase a variety of items
- As you explore chests, you will find gold. What to do with your new found riches? Head back to the lobby using the command /lobby and visit the shop
- After purchasing weapons and armor, you may return back to your match using the /resume command