How to play capture the flag
CONNECT TO CTF.LBSG.NET
- Launch Minecraft PE and tap “Play”.
- Select the “Friends” tab, and tap the button on the top right of the screen.
- Name the server “Capture the Flag” and enter “ctf.lbsg.net” as the IP.
- Leave the port as the default, 19132. Tap “Save”.
Log into your account
- Capture the Flag is played on a world with a red side and a blue side.
- You will be randomly spawned on the red or blue team.
- The game starts
- Each team has a spawn room, containing chests filled with an assortment of interesting material.
- The chests do not reload over the duration of the game – so use them wisely!
- The opposing team cannot not enter or loot your spawn room.
- Outside the spawn room is the goal, where you place the flags you capture from the opposing team.
- Each team has two flag rooms, on either side of spawn. Many blocks of colored wool act as flags
- You may not enter your own flag room, so don’t let your opponents get there!
- There is diamond armor in the flag room, one more reason to block your opponents from reaching the room.
- (the opponent is not safe from your arrows.)
mind the gap
- There is a large gap between the red and blue sides of the world.
- You must build a bridge to cross the gap
- Because of the limited sight distance in MCPE, you might not be able to see the opposing teams side while standing on the edge of yours.
- There is also a lower level of the world, accessible by stairs (… this is a secret…)
build a bridge
- Go to the gap between the two sides of the world, and start building a bridge using wood planks.
- Crouch while next to the edge to safely place blocks across.
- You’ll get the hang of it quickly, don’t worry!
grab those flags
- Get a flag from the opponents flag room and return it to the goal.
- You can carry more than one flag at a time, but crossing in front of the opposing teams’s spawn room can be risky.
- You need to place both colors of the opposing teams flags on the appropriate places on your goal.
- After the game is won the server restarts, kicking all players. Rejoin to play again!