Connect to FL.LBSG.NET
- Launch Minecraft PE and tap “Play”.
- Select the “Friends” tab, and tap the button on the top right of the screen.
- Name the server “Fleet” and enter “fl.lbsg.net” as the IP.
- Leave the port as the default, 19132. Tap “Save”.
Log into your account
- You will spawn on a team, red blue or green..
- Each team has two islands.
- VIPs get to pick their teams.
Swim or build to a ship.
- Make your way towards one of the boats you see.
- You spawn with building materials.
Begin capturing the ship
- Capture a ship by having more of your team members on the ship than your opponents do.
- Ships turn the color of the capturing team.
- More teammates capture a ship faster!
Fight off opponents
- Defend yourself by hitting your opponents away with your weapon. You will not kill them, but you will knock them away and off the boat.
- If your enemies outnumber you on a ship, it reverts to neutral.
Win by forming a chain of captured ships between between your islands
- In the picture you can see that red has almost won the game. All they need to do is capture the ship circled in white!
- It does not matter how many ships you capture, what only matters is if they form a chain.
Expert Tip : use the /map command
- The map will help you see which ships you should capture to win the game!
- Direct your teammates to help you. “Defend boat 7!”