How do I join a Lifeboat server?
Get Minecraft PE
- First download the game for iOS, Android, or Windows 10 Edition.
- After you have installed Minecraft, create a username by tapping “Settings” and click on the “profile”. Change the name from the default “Steve” to one of your own choosing. Use letters and numbers, no special characters.
- Your username is how other players will see you on the Lifeboat Network. Make it unique because you can’t use a name that’s already registered.
- From the home screen, tap “Play”, then select the “Friends” tab. Click on the top right icon next to “Add Friend”. Now you are ready to add a Lifeboat server.
- Name the server “Lifeboat Network”
- Now enter play.lbsg.net in the IP field, and leave the port as the default (19132). You can now click the “Save” button to keep Lifeboat in your games list!
- After saving the server in the last step, you will now see the server in your “Friends” tab.
- Tap on the Lifeboat Network to connect to the most fun server network ever made!
Register a free account
- Registering is easy, and takes less than 30 seconds!
- To register a username for the first time, tap on the chat icon and enter: /register.
- You will then be prompted for a password and an email. Use a real email– you will need this to access some features of your account.
- The next time you join the server you will have to login to your account. In order to do so, tap on the chat icon and type your password. Very simple!
Welcome to Lifeboat
- Welcome to the game lobby! You can now walk around and make new friends, or join a match to have a fantastic time.
- If you ever have any questions or are need of support, we have an amazing support team. You can get any questions answered here here.