Join fl1.lbsg.net when the tournament starts
- Add a server to your Minecraft servers and call it Fleet eSports
- Enter FL1.LBSG.NET under IP address
- Leave the port alone
You start in the e-sports Lobby
- First ten minutes of tournament are team formation.
- VIP? Walk right into one of the team areas.
- Non-VIP spots open up closer to start of tournament.
- Want to play with your friends, join the same team.
- Want to be sure to get on a team? Buy VIP!
Round One: Qualifier
- First round lasts 17 minutes.
- All nine teams compete.
- Win as many games as you can in the round.
- Don’t know how to play? Seee: Fleet Tutorial
Not on a team? You might be later!
Players not on a team spectate.
If players drop out of a team, spectators are drafted into the game.
If you are spectating and want to see what is happening in arena three, type commmand:
/tourn show 3
Back to lobby between rounds
You have three minutes for your team to regroup.
Round Two: Qualifier
All nine teams compete.
Back to lobby: announce the top three
After the second qualifier, the top three teams are announced.
- The best teams are selected by Victory Points.
- Players earn one victory point for each ship in their chain at the end of each game within a round. So, it pays to win games.
- Ties are broken by qualifier points. Teams earn a qualifier point per ship captured
Round Three: Elimination
- The top three teams play the final round.
- Other players spectate.
- Spectators are drafted as needed to fill teams.
And We Have a Winner!
- After the elimination round everyone goes back to the lobby.
- The winner is announce in chat, and on the scoreboard.
- We usually tweet it out as well.
- In a few minutes game play for the server reverts to a normal game.
Check out the Score
You can see how your team did on the last game in the scoreboard.
The scoreboard is live during the game and shows an active map of each game’s progress.