How to Play Survival Games
CONNECT TO SG.LBSG.NET
- Launch Minecraft PE and tap “Play”.
- Select the “Friends” tab, and tap the button on the top right of the screen.
- Name the server “Survival Games” and enter “sg.lbsg.net” as the IP.
- Leave the port as the default, 19132. Tap “Save”.
Login to your account
- You will spawn in the lobby once connected and logged in
- Explore the lobby to see many features that Lifeboat network provides
- (..there may be secret areas you can find, sshhhh..)
select a kit
- We have a total of 10 kits to choose from, with a variety of abilities
- Tap to select the kit of your choice
- Visit our Kits page to read more
Join a match
- To join a match, find the large “Games” sign. Underneath you will find maps that are running
- Click a sign to join a match. As it gets close to full of players, only VIP members will be able to join
- Read the signs closely, they display the number of players / total slots, and the map name
Countdown to tournament
- Upon joining a game, you will spawn on a pedestal until the count down completes
- Now is a good time to chat with players, and see if you can team up. It’s a great strategy!
- We also have a game called Teams that you may be interested in
develop your strategy
- You will have invincibility for 30 seconds, use them wisely. The chests in the center are rich, but risky
- Get a weapon quickly so that you can defeat your opponents and collect their items
- As you explore each unique map, you will find other useful armor and food. If you enjoy exploring, check out Bounty Hunter
explore the world
- The worlds are vast and contain a wealth of items and useful tools
- Search in the corners of buildings, and scan the trees
- You will find many valuable items if you explore!
- Tournaments have a 7 minute duration
- If two or more players survive more than 7 minutes, they will be teleported to the death match arena
- The remaining players will battle for victory. Last player standing wins!