How to play Survival Mode & Survival Mode Pro
Join a Survival Mode or Survival Mode Pro Game
- Join using the User Inerface, which you can access by right clicking the compass in your toolbar.
- You will spawn directly in the game at a random location. There is no Survival Mode lobby.
- If you have a plot, type /plot in chat to teleport there
Build! Fight! Eat Something!
- Start building! You can mine for materials, or find then in chests.
- The map will reset each day, except for claimed plots.
- If you have a subscription rank, like UberVIP, then you can claim a plot using your inventory item. Otherwise, you can build in the unclaimed areas.
- On Survival Mode Pro your plot persists.
- On the free Survival Mode you have to visit your plot every 24 hours or it will reset. If we did not do this the map would fill up quickly and then nobody could claim plots.
- Use the golden rod to allow other players to build on your plot.
- You cannot be killed by other players when you are on your plot, but you can be killed by mobs.
Why Go Pro?
We offer features on the Pro servers that we simply cannot offer for free on the free servers. It’s the premium servers that make the free servers possible to offer.
- Low Lag. We only allow a limited number of players on the pro servers, and we make sure there are always enough pro servers. So the response is faster at peak times.
- No check-in requirement for keeping your plot.
- Survival Mode Pro servers have features that we cannot offer for free because they would take too much CPU. Features like redstone and minecarts.
- Chests are more plentiful on Pro servers. (All resources take CPU, and we can afford more on the premium servers)
- We have enough free servers so most players can get on any time we want to, but free servers can fill up at peak times.
- Play as long as you like on the free Survival Mode, and we are happy to have you!