How to play Survival Mode
connect to sm.lbsg.net
- Launch Minecraft PE and tap “Play”.
- Select the “Friends” tab, and tap the button on the top right of the screen.
- Name the server “Survival Mode” and enter “sm.lbsg.net” as the IP.
- Leave the port as the default, 19132. Tap “Save”.
Login to your account
- You will spawn directly in the game at a random location. There is no Survival Mode lobby.
- If you have a plot, type /plot in chat to teleport there
Enter your village
- Start building! You can mine for materials, or find then in chests.
- The map will reset each day, except for claimed plots.
- For now we have claimed plots for free, but will eventually be charging for these.
- Use the golden rod to allow other players to build on your plot
- You cannot be killed by other players when you are on your plot, but you can be killed by mobs.
- Server automatically runs a clean up once per day
- Be ready to start again the next day!