Our newest gamemode!
HOW TO PLAY ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
connect to za.lbsg.net
- Launch Minecraft PE and tap “Play”.
- Select the “Friends” tab, and tap the button on the top right of the screen.
- Name the server “Zombie Apocalypse” and enter “za.lbsg.net” as the IP.
- Leave the port as default, 19132. Tap “Save”.
Login to your account in lobby
- You will spawn in the lobby and logged in.
- Explore the lobby to see many features that Lifeboat Network provides.
- You’re able to join our other games from in the lobby, too!
Join a match
- To join a match, find the sign as shown in the image.
- Tap a sign to join the match. As it gets closer to player capacity, only VIP members will be able to join.
- Read the signs carefully to choose which map you want to join.
Prepare for the zombies before they come
- You will have a couple of minutes after joining to prepare for the Zombies!
- Use this time wisely. You will want to be prepared!
- Once the enemies begin to show up, they won’t stop until the night is over.
- TIP: build a safe place in case things get out of hand.
Mine some resources
- Dig a small whole and get digging! (after you get some wood, of course)
- Find at least 3 iron ore, and 9 stone to build a furnace and an iron picaxe. This will give you an advantage.
- Don’t get too carried away down there, zombies are coming!
Craft an iron picaxe
- After smelting a few iron ore, craft a picaxe!
- The world spawns with diamond ores on top, so you’ll need it to mine them.
Search for diamonds on the surface
- Each world is paired with many groups of diamond ores, on the surface.
- Use your iron picaxe to collect as many diamonds as you can.
- Craft a diamond sword (most important!) and use the leftovers for armor.
- It takes 24 diamonds to craft a full suit of armor, so you’ll need to search aggressively.
More than zombies spawn
- Hopefully you are prepared for the enemies to come – arm your sword!
- There are 5 different monster types that spawn: Iron Golems (strongest), Zombies, Skeletons, Creepers, and Spiders.
- Iron Golems take the most hits and also reward the player with more points than the others.
help your friends with building
- Don’t leave your friends behind! Help them build and secure an area.
- If you have a safe zone (house, building etc) it will be much easier to escape an attack.
stay with a group
- If you get lost, try to find your team quickly – you don’t want to fight alone.
- Skeletons can shoot arrows into trees, so make sure you hide well.
- Battle together with others and you can overcome the Zombie Apocalypse!