OFF TO AN ASTOUNDING START
As promised in 2018 we’re starting the new year off 2019 with a bang! The new year has arrived, and the Lifeboat Team has many exciting new products, features, maps, and special projects for the year 2019. We’ve already released multiple new companions in our store, products in the Minecraft Marketplace, updates to our games, and even brand new maps! Therefore, let’s dive right to the nitty-gritty.
With a new month and a new year means a whole lot of new content. During January, we’ve released a plethora of items in our store and on the Minecraft Marketplace.
- Penny The Penguin
- Updated Cosmetics
- GOAT & VIP
- Ugly Sweater Skin Pack
- Winter Onesies
- Life In The City
With January coming to an end, we’ve published many server updates. Ranging from new maps, bug fixes, and unique enchantments which are sure to improve your playing experience.
- SkyWars: New Maps Coming Soon
- Survival Games New
- Map: Illusion Added
- Block Party: CruiseShip Added
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
SkyWars (Main Mode Updated)
- Islands moved closer together
- Added Enchanting
- Added enchanting tables too all the existing maps
- Added Lapis and Bottles O` enchanting to the loot tables
- Added `Enchanter Kit`
- Added Parkour to the waiting lobby
- All other bug fixes will release shortly.
Lifeboat Servers have been installed in Asia! Servers are also in the process of being translated. You can join by using the main menu – the servers tab.
Europe Servers are coming soon! Stay tuned; our goal is to provide a lag free experience and improve pings times for all.
VOLUNTEER POSITIONS - 2019 CHANGES
Volunteer Positions – News
- We are introducing a brand new volunteer position, the Builder position. Are you interested in creating maps for our servers and content for the Minecraft Marketplace? If so, then this is the position for you! Applications are now open.
- Applications have been re-opened for the year 2019 with a flourishing new look. Lead Moderator, David Herrera, has designed a new rubric when applying for this essential position. Please be sure to read the entire rubric, as various changes have been made; for example, the new age requirement, which is now in effect.
- We’re looking for exceptionally talented artists with any of the following skill set. If you’re skilled in creating thumbnails, skin renders, text renders, and small videos, then this is the position for you. Applications are now open.
Thank you all for being a valuable Lifeboat players. We appreciate your constant feedback and comments. Share with us your experience, playing the Lifeboat Network, on our following pages. Happy Lifeboating!