Heya Folks, it’s time for our V1.0 weekly patch notes. Armor up and get ready to explore the new changes, additions, and bug fixes we’ve made to our network. V1.1 patch notes will be released soon.
V1.0 PATCH NOTES
– Added a method to bypass matchmaking and play the old way.
– General matchmaking improvements, fixed bugs, overall running smoother.
– In some game modes, when a player dies a tombstone will spawn indicating where the death took place.
– We are now fully compliant and compatible with the latest beta version.
– Fixed an issue where the name displayed upon game join was always your own, even if it was someone else.
– Fixed an issue that would cause items to fall through ice blocks.
– Fixed an issue where durability won’t show properly.
– Fixed some problems with spectators, sometimes they were able to return to the lobby.
– Fixed a bug where in some cases it was possible for players to keep re-spawning even when their bed was destroyed.
– Reduce time to deathmatch depending on how many people are in the game.
– The tooltip shows how many players are remaining on solo mode.
CAPTURE THE FLAG
– The tooltip now shows the team the player is on.
– Fixed a bug reported by a volunteer. The next match was not working and the boss bar wasn’t going away.
– Fixed an issue where players were becoming invisible once their prison pass expires.
UPCOMING CHANGES & ENHANCEMENTS
– We’re currently working on a friend system. Play with your friends, party up, message globally, and much more!
– Separating CTF into 2 game modes.
We’re currently working on tackling fixing more bugs and constantly looking for new ways to enhance our game play. Stay tuned for more changes and additions in the next
V1.1 Patch Notes!